Since Glass was first introduced by Google, many companies believe that the next big thing is wearing computers on your face.
Just last week, HTC and Valve demonstrated their face-mounted computer, called Vive, and it was met with wild rapturous applause from tech writers.
Here is a quick overview of all the different virtual and augmented reality headsets that companies are building and showing off these days:
- Vive VR, by HTC and Valve.
- Oculus Rift, by Facebook.
- Gear VR, by Samsung and Oculus.
- HoloLens, by Microsoft.
- Magic Leap, a startup by Rony Abovitz, invested by Google, Marc Andreessen, Qualcomm and others.
- Project Morpheus, by Sony.
- Glass, by Google.
Read the full story on BusinessInsider site.